Osney Finance’s FATCA & Automatic Exchange of Information will enhance your understanding of the FATCA provisions and provide detailed information on how affected institutions should prepare to comply with the new regime.
- 5th & 6th March 2014 Central London
10th FATCA & Automatic Exchange of Information Congress in London will enhance your understanding of the FATCA provisions and provide detailed information on how affected institutions should prepare to comply with the new regime.
If you have any exposure to FATCA this event will help you:
- Simplify the complexities in the FATCA regulations
- Understand how IGAs will affect your organisation
- Get an insight into how to develop the right systems needed to fully comply with FATCA
- Overcome implementation challenges
- Get to grips with audit implications of the new regulations for system controls, documentation and reporting requirements
- Learn about the most appropriate IT systems that suit the current FATCA requirements
Tax Training & Masterclasses
Osney Finance tax training courses are designed to deliver the maximum value to participants by focusing on practical exercises and group work.
- Martin Walker, Head of Securities Taxes, Deloitte
- Bill Mogford, Managing Director, Lanacre Management Services
- Simon Leach, Director, PwC and his team.
- Andrew Wilson, Managing Director, QI Solution
- Osney Finance now offers you the opportunity to have all of your staff trained at the same time with our in-house training courses. Whether you are looking to have established training courses brought in-house for your team, or would like us to create a bespoke training course for you, contact us today with your requirements. For more information dial +44 (0) 20 7336 4600 or email email@example.com
- Contact us